One online learning platform that does it all
Choose a better way to manage your learning support services outside the classroom
Online & In-Person Sessions
- Ability to book either online or in-person sessions.
- Connect with your students regardless of bad weather, illness and without having to commute to campus.
- Automatic attendance tracking and recording of sessions with the online classroom.
- Online classroom suitable for all types of subjects: math, writing, languages, computer programming, etc.
1-To-Many Video Sessions
- For workshops, online instruction and group collaborations, connect your host to more students to scale your reach and impact.
- Multi-way audio-video layout with instinctive speaker recognition brings alive the real classroom experience.
- Several features designed to allow only the host to control activities and prevent disruption, in order to deliver a productive session.
- Invite academic support staff to self-register with the click of a button, and they’ll follow a step-by-step guide to build their profiles and select availability. Review and approve requests from your admin portal.
- Individual registration or bulk uploading if you have a list of pre-approved academic support staff.
- When tutors and academic support staff leave your program, we make updating your list easy.
Scheduling & Attendance
- Customized schedule workflow… see how KPU benefits using our scheduling feature.
- Students and staff can book in-person or online sessions.
- Multiple sessions and attendance tracking supported: 1 to 1, group, or drop-in.
- Multiple programs supported: Learning Assistants, Peer Assisted Learning, Advising, Mentoring, professor office hours, etc.
- Automatic confirmation and reminder notifications sent to session participants.
- In-app messaging, makes for instant communications between students and staff. With a centralized repository for communications, safety and compliance for academic integrity are improved. See how Laurentian University is leveraging our in-app messaging.
- Feedback forms automatically sent to the student and/or academic support staff once sessions are completed.
- Create different surveys for different roles.
- Set as mandatory or optional, and set frequency.
- Feedback data aggregated into admin portal.
Data & Analytics
- Gather session activity data.
- Track popular times, days, subjects, tutors, students, payments.
- Know where to allocate resources and adjust programs as needed.
- Filter data at the click of a button.
- Generate report data for professors, advisors, etc.
- Central repository for all communication.
- Set different levels of access to support staff.
- Quickly see key stats on the admin portal main page.
- Review communications and sessions details for compliance and academic integrity.
- Allow and remove access for students and tutors as needed.
- See how Sheridan College is able to monitor activity across all campuses.