Connecting Student-Athletes to YOUR Support Services
Ensure success both in competition and the classroom for your student-athletes. This is accomplished within a proactive success-driven environment that delivers quality academic services and diverse programming using the latest tools while connecting with student-athletes the best way they work.
We build what you need
From on-campus to on-the-road, unlock the true value of your untapped support service resources to ensure athletes maintain their best both online and in-person. We can help to:
- Increase your recruitment success rates
- Connect student-athletes to all your support services
- Improve academic performance with 1:1 help
- Fit easily into student-athletes’ busy schedules
- Monitor service and resource usage to help meet demand levels
From recruitment to graduation, student-athlete support services play a critical role in academic and personal developments. Discover a cost-effective, flexible solution that can be leveraged for a wide range of student-athlete support services including helping Division I schools increase their share of NCAA revenue that is tied to academic achievement.
- Tutoring (peer, teacher, outsourced)
- 1:1 coaching, mentoring & advising
- Remote learning
- Writing support
- Stress management
- Wellness support
- Academic success
- Career planning
- Professional development
- and more!
Introducing QuadC for Student-Athlete Support Services
QuadC for Student-Athlete Support Services helps you to easily set up, deliver and monitor all your services and resources. Leverage the latest in support services technologies to manage all your athlete support services workflows, assets and reports - all in one easy to use solution. Let’s help your student-athletes on and off the field!
Key Platform Features
Our streamlined, online scheduling tool eliminates the back-and-forth emails and other administrative hassles, so you can focus on delivering support and students don’t shy away from seeking help.
- Virtual – High definition video and audio conferencing.
- In-person (when necessary) – Students can select a designated, safe location on campus to meet with their professor.
- Calendar management – Customize staff availability and avoid double-booking.
Enable your support staff to easily build and track custom programs with resources depending on the needs of your student-athletes. Quickly collect mid-term grades and generate academic progress reports to provide early intervention and support if needed.
- Academic Monitoring & Advising – Integrated and customizable tools to help staff observe student’s progress in one or more courses/programs over a period of time, and provide guidance or support accordingly.
- At-Risk Students Programs – System detections are enabled to notify staff, hence students receive help in a timely manner.
1-on-1 Video Chat
A private video chat allows students to access available support programs and resources, such as academic advising and peer-led tutoring, anytime and anywhere.
- Students can communicate comfortably 1 on 1, with peer-tutors or academic advisors in a virtual space and receive dedicated attention.
- A collaborative whiteboard allows both parties to work together on materials in real-time.
- Either party can share files before, during and after the live session.
A secure, cloud-based video communications platform supporting up to 100 participants in a virtual classroom. Ideal for online instruction and group collaborations.
- Same functionality as the 1 on 1 video chat but operate differently depending on the user role.
- Multi-way audio-video layout with instinctive speaker recognition brings alive the real classroom experience.
- Several features designed to allow only the host to control activities and prevent disruption, in order to deliver a productive session.
Analytics and Insights
Gain valuable insights into student learning and be able to justify program augmentations to the university/college community.
- Built-in, in-depth self-service reporting for staff and faculty
- Easily monitor your service utilization
- Measure impact by comparing GPA’s term by term, and evaluate at-risk students and drop-out rates
Security and Compliance
We leverage the latest technologies and standards to ensure your student data remains private and secure.
- End to end encryption
- Dedicated servers in the US and in Canada
- FERPA compliance