Extend YOUR Executive MBA with a Virtual Classroom
Today, leading Executive MBA programs continue to evolve to stay one step ahead. From recruiting busy professionals to building your global network, the way you support students to transform their careers through training progresses with the ever-changing environment in which we live.
We build what you need
Discover a better way to recruit and deliver your Executive MBA program to:
- Increase your recruitment rates
- Connect students to the way they work
- Improve virtual collaboration opportunities
- Easily capture feedback throughout the program
- Extend the reach of your physical classroom
Powering Executive MBA Programs
Modern Executive MBA programs are designed to truly accelerate an individual’s career growth and that transformation happens within an environment where they can connect and create new relationships both in-person and virtually.
Discover a cost-effective, flexible solution that can be leveraged for a wide range of student classroom delivery including:
- Virtual classroom
- Hybrid classroom
- Assignment review
- Real-time, collaborative virtual spaces
- Corporate programming
- Shared and present course materials
- and more!
Introducing QuadC for Executive MBA Programs
QuadC for Executive MBA Programs is the most flexible platform that enables you to run your MBA programs to quickly evolve and adapt to students’ expectations and learning trends.
Key Platform Features
An all-in-one private, online space that allows students to access extended educational programs and related resources anytime and anywhere.
- Students can communicate comfortably 1 on 1, with, for example, academic advisors, in a virtual classroom and receive dedicated attention.
- A collaborative whiteboard allows both parties to work together on materials in real-time.
- Either party can share files before, during and after the live session.
Our streamlined, online assignment submission tool eliminates the back-and-forth emails and other administrative hassles, so advisors can focus on providing guidance and students can seek help in a timely manner.
- Virtual collaboration – High definition video and audio chat enabled for 1 on 1 or group sessions.
- Calendar management – Customize staff availability and avoid double-booking for virtual sessions.
Tutoring & Mentoring Support
An integrated user management system that helps you to easily coordinate support staff, while eliminating administrative hassles.
- Private tutors, mentors and advisors – Easily onboard your support staff in the system or work together with vetted outsourced personnel (if needed)
- Alumni collaboration – Create a reciprocal support network where alumni can stay connected and continue to learn, as well as giving guidance to current students.
A secure, cloud-based video communications platform supporting up to 100 participants in a virtual classroom. Ideal for online instruction and group collaborations.
- Same functionality as the 1 on 1 video chat but operate differently depending on the user role.
- Multi-way audio-video layout with instinctive speaker recognition brings alive the real classroom experience.
- Several features designed to allow only the host to control activities and prevent disruption, in order to deliver a productive session.
Feedback and Insight
Deploy an online survey system to help students, faculty, staff, and guest lecturers to submit reports about key areas you require to gain further insights.
- Net Promoter Scores – Easily distribute online surveys to measure user experience and predict program growth.
- Program feedback – Increases dialogue between staff and students and promotes learning from staff about program improvement.
- Mid-Year Reviews – Insightful analysis of student learning data helps to justify program augmentations during the evaluation period.
3rd Party Integrations
Easily connect to your other tools to ensure there is no duplication in investments and data entry. If you need something custom, just ask!
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Video conferencing tools, such as Zoom and Cisco WebEx
Security and Compliance
We leverage the latest technologies and standards to ensure your student data remains private and secure.
- End to end encryption
- Dedicated servers in the US and in Canada
- FERPA compliance